Friday, December 20, 2013

LIVE from Mongolia on the radio with Bryan Crump!

Vol. III, No. 11

What does cutting coupons have to do with following a dream?



A few days ago, I was on the air with Bryan Crump, host of Radio New Zealand's Nights. Click above to listen to me talk about my CBS mentor Magee Hickey, my inspiration Christiane Amanpour, and what I think of cutting coupons. On that last point (cutting coupons) I explain why that, of all things, helped drive me to a banking career. Hope you enjoy the broadcast. I certainly enjoyed speaking with Bryan Crump. Bryan is the voice of New Zealand, so it was an honor to sit down with him and tell him my story.

- Enter to win Patricia's very last personal copy of LIVE from Mongolia, signed and shipped to your door. Click her Facebook page to find out how! 


No comments: